Monday, October 17, 2005

Needle on the go!

Thanks for all the kind blog-versary wishes!

After checking my progress this week, I just decided to pull a couple of things out of the WIP basket to nudge them in the direction of the finish line. It's about time to do some organization so that one can get more new yarns and projects!

Remember this?

The
beaded purse (ala sea urchin) that didn't cooperate?

Well, after some intense negotiations, it decided to cave in.

So mom is going to receive her belated Mother's Day gift afterall!

And on the baby pants set, I realized that more closeups are in order. Here's some:

(Yes, I *did* take time to sew on the label this time...)

See how the stripes line up? Love 'em!

And here's a project that I started; doesn't it remind you of fluffy clouds?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The purse looks so cute. I have always been rather curious how these purse clasps work.

Agnes on Mon Oct 17, 11:10:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Yes the purse is really cute. Is it a gift? Or it's for yourself?
What is the fluffy clouds project? I like the stitch pattern ... very lovely!

Kim in Oregon on Tue Oct 18, 07:35:00 AM GMT+8 said...

I love the little purse!

Emy, when you have a sec, email me your postal address. I plan to mail out your gift in the next few weeks since I have no idea how long it will take to get there!

kim

emy on Tue Oct 18, 06:09:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Erin,

Those clasps have lots of tiny holes along the edge for you to do sewing.

Agnes,
The purse is a belated Mother's Day. Let's just say that if mom doesn't use it, the purse will stay with me. :P

Anonymous said...

Is your new project the baby dress from the Crochet for Babies and Toddlers book?

Mimi on Fri Oct 21, 02:18:00 PM GMT+8 said...

As usual, your work is always very detailed and neat! Where do you have your custom made labels done?

 

Webrings I am on

Vintagefusion Knits and Crochets Copyright © 2011 Photos and written content all by Emy unless otherwise indicated.