Sunday, May 29, 2005

You get back here!

This is not me shouting at you. It's my WIPs calling out to me from the various stash areas in the house. (There's currently no designated areas...they just go sit wherever there is space. Let's hope this will change when we move into the new apartment.)

Easier said than done... here's the list:
1.
Hoodie needs a zip installed which I need to shop for
2.
Baby love knot dress needs to be lined and topped with buttons
3.
Mom's carry bag needs a lining and a zip
4. Mom's coin purse is to be seamed, lined & zippered

Guess what the problem is? I do not have buttons, zips or lining cloths in the house! These projects are simply egging me to do a shopping trip with all of them in tow so that they can pick up what they like to be partnered with! I think I need to build a stash of buttons and notions soon.

Let's pray that Mom's 10 mins of mass destruction episode on Wednesday night does not scar her (mentally) nor would she hold me back from using the new sewing machine for the linings. I'll make sure I use the machine in the daytime!

Speaking of stash, I've just setup a link on my right sidebar. A part-time venture until I go out and earn my own income again.

And I haven't posted the
SP5 questionnaire yet. Some of the questions are much harder than I thought.

2 comments:

knitties on Mon May 30, 10:37:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Hahaha... I think a lot of us have knits saying the saying thing too! First a whisper then escalated to shouts!

Unknown on Thu Jun 02, 08:32:00 PM GMT+8 said...

I seem to wear a track to our local Spotlight store which stock all the extras needed. It is always hard to find just the right trim or finish yor buttons you want though

 

Webrings I am on

Vintagefusion Knits and Crochets Copyright © 2011 Photos and written content all by Emy unless otherwise indicated.