Thursday, December 1, 2005

May we interrupt the scheduled Baby KAL update

For these 2 items that found their way into my mailbox today!

Exhibit A:
Remember the
baby pants set that I test-knitted for Figheadh?
Well, Jen very kindly sent me these...

What can I say?! A copy of Knitter's Almanac and the very pattern itself! Jen's certainly takes very good care of her test-knitters! I am such a happy woman!

Oh, and that bookmark works as a magnifier too! My mom was trying to cajole me to hand over gift it to her.

And to add on to this for double pleasure....


Exhibit B:
Another parcel all the way from the US....
from my very own Gift Elf: Kim!

I told the Elf about my love for vintage patterns and she literally gave me something vintage (see that Bernat's pattern book?) & something new (The VK Vintage Collection!)!

To add to this, a calendar with all that gorgeous yarn photos [looks like I gonna have to try doing something similar but they'll probably turn out amateurish] . See that pink pencil? It's from Knit Happens! Woo hoo!

And pink yarn too.... this elf really reads my mind well.... thank you, my sweetheart.


Now, I am all for Festive Celebrations all across the globe! Watch out! I'm trying to get more production time soon!

Alright, I know I am pass my quota for exclaimation marks in this blog entry but hey, I can't help feeling so excited. It's like having a birthday you know (well, technically since I have to *unwrap* these packages...) Won't it be nice if I can have a birthday every other week? [dreamily....]

PS. I am going away for a holiday middle next month and I've been told that half the time spent in this trip will be on coaches, getting from Point A to B. Those journeys average 3-4hrs... now you know what I am going to pack in my hand luggage? [I am just so waaaayy behind on my exchanges....I'll get there soon! Wait for me!]

3 comments:

Kim in Oregon on Thu Dec 01, 11:21:00 PM GMT+8 said...

I'm glad everything arrived safely and that you *like* everything! I couldn't help myself sending yarn even though that wasn't really on your last...I saw the yarn and it somehow said "Emy" to me (and that's pretty scary when your yarn starts to talk).

celia on Fri Dec 02, 05:58:00 AM GMT+8 said...

what lovely gifts!
where are you going next month?

Jen Hagan on Fri Dec 02, 10:55:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Oh, you like vintage? I'll keep that in mind--me too. I'm glad you like. I just wish I could have done more. I don't know where I'd be without my testers! You and Celia are fabulous!

 

Webrings I am on

Vintagefusion Knits and Crochets Copyright © 2011 Photos and written content all by Emy unless otherwise indicated.