Friday, September 9, 2005

Seaming along

The pattern testing is going on well, despite some frogging. Here's how the sleeves line up. Love how the stripes go together!

(No blocking done yet; I intend to do it when it's all put together.)

I have also completed the pants. This set should be really cute when it's all done.

I'll make sure I get good photos when I am done.


On the other hand, I've just launched the CLICKETY CLICK program - a scheme which I believe will truly reward those who have been giving us support and business since our launch.

As you can tell, I am hoping that I could stay at home and work on this business full-time!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!
-Kate
http://katesknitting.typepad.com

. on Mon Sep 12, 01:00:00 AM GMT+8 said...

How do I join the Baby KAL? I looked but I guess I'm missing something. (sorry) I don't see any info on it anywhere. If you could email me, that would be great! JLTURNER1@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love the baby outfit. Is it your own design?

Margaret

emy on Wed Sep 14, 02:05:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Margaret,

The pattern's from Figheadh.com; I am still testing and tweaking the numbers but it should be ready soon!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely pant set! I've been looking around for a baby's pant pattern... checked out Figheadh just now but couldn't find it... Any advice much appreciated, please email to maryann33hk@yahoo.com.hk. Many thanks.

 

Webrings I am on

Vintagefusion Knits and Crochets Copyright © 2011 Photos and written content all by Emy unless otherwise indicated.