Thursday, April 6, 2006

Fidgety

It's been only less than a week since I last posted but boy, I'm getting myself involved in more projects!

First, the sari yarn that I've been carrying for a long time. Remember
this post? I've decided to cast on finally.

I don't think I like what I am seeing so far so it may be destined for a frog pond visit - me just loves some pattern. But it'll definitely be an FO by the end of the week (like in 3 days' time?!)

I've also gone to the extreme of using my smaller needles too. 2.5mm to be exact and started this.

It's a little tough trying to get my fingers used to the switching between the huge varying needle sizes but it's not too bad...until you see this:

Yes, some crochet to go along with the knitting? I have to stop it short at this point as I ran out of yarn -- serves me right for using the leftovers when I could have just broken into brand new balls of yarn. Well, so yarn shopping it is.

Moral of the story: Don't be too thrifty by using yarn leftovers if you are unsure it's enough.

1 comments:

Mimi on Thu Apr 06, 10:23:00 AM GMT+8 said...

You can certainly manage multi projects! ;)

 

Webrings I am on

Vintagefusion Knits and Crochets Copyright © 2011 Photos and written content all by Emy unless otherwise indicated.