Thursday, June 3, 2010

Going back in time - UFOs

Sometimes it's just amazing how we get distracted and lose focus on the project we have on hand.

I have many of those instances and this is just one of them.

I have pulled these squares out of my stash / UFO / WIP sack and have no idea what I was intending these squares for.

hand crochet squares singapore

Perhaps they are meant to be dishcloths?

crochet dishcloths singapore

Or facecloths?

handmade basic crochet project singapore

But as I looked closer, there are several patterns that I used.
Maybe I had intended to piece them together for a patchwork project of sorts? Say, like a baby blanket?

beginner crochet lesson shop singapore

Honestly, I really couldn't be sure.

hand crochet squares Singapore

I think these UFOs are lurking around in my sack for at least 5 years.

crochet baby blanket Singapore

I really need to be more disciplined with my WIPs as well as the projects I have on hand. Rather than aborting them mid-way, I should really persist right to the end.

So now I really need some suggestions and thoughts as to how I may utilize these squares.

Ideas / suggestions anyone?

2 comments:

the jilted ballerina on Thu Jun 10, 07:19:00 AM GMT+8 said...

I do this all the time. Sometimes I even forget what size hook I was using or where I found the pattern. I love your blogs but I cant find the follow button?

emy on Sat Jun 12, 01:06:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Hi Tracey,

Thanks for your comment -- it's wonderful to know that there's still someone out there reading and that I am not muttering to myself. LOL!

I haven't inserted the follow button so maybe I'll take a look at my widgets. :)

 

Webrings I am on

Vintagefusion Knits and Crochets Copyright © 2011 Photos and written content all by Emy unless otherwise indicated.