Tuesday, June 23, 2009

It's a sign....

It seems that even with the latest blog revamp, I've been having some issues with the template / blogger system.

For some reason, this template is configured to provide a standard jpg placement on the home page. And so, with the vertical and wide photos that I have for my numerous blog posts, they either end up looking squished or stretched.

And when I tried to use a percentile method, Blogger's system performs erratically. On good days, it will look ok. Other days, I end up pulling my hair.

So here's a note, if you see any changes or unwieldiness happening within the next few days, do bear with me. I'll try to make the transition as painless as possible.

Thanks for staying with me. :)

PS. I am also re-touching up the photos (from the newest) so they should look sharper. Let me know if they still appear pixelated.

1 comments:

--Deb on Wed Jun 24, 06:45:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Hang in there, I'm sure it will look great when you're done! (Pesky coding changes...)

 

Webrings I am on

Vintagefusion Knits and Crochets Copyright © 2011 Photos and written content all by Emy unless otherwise indicated.