Tuesday, March 7, 2006

Round and round we go

Crochet tango still isn't going that well. It's basically back to where I originally left it at WIP stage. My meticulous streak must have gone on holidays as I kept making silly mistakes which aren't detected until I am far off into the next new round!

Fighting the urge to feel sorry for myself, I just decided to start on another project! [Haha, what's new?] But this time, in the round again, but in KNITTING!

Is there any wonder what my favorite colors are? Plum, pink and maroon. See how the round thingy matches the cushion cover so well? This project still remain *nameless* as I don't want to jinx it. Though the good thing about knitting in the round is that I managed to apply my crochet skills and started the center with the round crochet cast on. See how neat the center is?

And for the lack of progress of my own, let me divert your attention to something else.

My student's work. And it's only her second project! You can read more about it here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh dear, crochet is impossible to fix unlike knitting, where we can drop the stitches like a ladder. Your student's sweater is in very pretty lace.

itgirl on Wed Mar 08, 04:56:00 AM GMT+8 said...

I love the knitting you're working on now. So pretty. Can't wait to see it!

Mimi on Wed Mar 08, 11:24:00 AM GMT+8 said...

The pink project looks beautiful as in color and st design.
You did a good teaching on the blue top!

Anonymous said...

What lovely projects, Emmy! Both you and your student.

 

Webrings I am on

Vintagefusion Knits and Crochets Copyright © 2011 Photos and written content all by Emy unless otherwise indicated.