Friday, November 18, 2005

Clapotis - finally!

Or should I say: Camera, finally? [LOL]

Ms Clappy bundles up in excitement.

Since I've been toting it around for a long time, I've decided to send it for a long-awaited bath. Then Ms Clappy decides to do some tanning.


See the amount of sun coming through? I think that's gonna be my favorite spot for blocking my future projects. (grin)

By nightime, she's all ready.


Can't tell you how pleased I am with this shawl... Ms Clappy took about 7 balls as I wanted her to be long enough to wrap me like my pashmina does and she does take a lot of my knitting time.

Maybe it's the endless home stretch?!

9 comments:

Mimi on Fri Nov 18, 04:55:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Clapotis looks beautiful, perfect for the cold air-con in the malls and restaurants in Singapore. Enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

Your Clapotis is pretty. I'm sure you will love wearing it. I wear mine all the time in the office.

Anonymous said...

Well, I would say it's well worth the effort!

Anonymous said...

It is beautiful and tempting ! I want to knit it for my mum as Christmas gift now.

Anonymous said...

Clapotis is beautiful, and I really love the window photo -- I have never seen that done before, and it seems just perfect with your windows and Clapotis, as though they were made for each other.

--Deb on Fri Nov 18, 11:14:00 PM GMT+8 said...

It looks gorgeous--this is one of those patterns I'm still resisting, and yet, I like seeing the finished ones so much . . . I just know I'm going to end up with one of these at at some point--I hope it looks as good as yours!

Agnes on Sat Nov 19, 12:21:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Lovely colourway! Good job!

NAT on Sat Nov 19, 12:35:00 AM GMT+8 said...

hi your shawl is soo pretty i wish i could make one like yours but no time!!!

Ruth on Sat Nov 19, 03:12:00 AM GMT+8 said...

pretty pretty pretty!

 

Webrings I am on

Vintagefusion Knits and Crochets Copyright © 2011 Photos and written content all by Emy unless otherwise indicated.