Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Meeting new people

Is always a great thing to do!

I've had more students this week lined up for knitting & crochet classes and so far, it has been great! I've blogged about them
here.

And speaking of meeting new people, I have a piece of great news: my girlfriend has just delivered a strong and healthy baby girl on Sunday!

So, as you can see, there isn't much knitting & crocheting time. I've worked on my Clappy but there's really nothing to show, except for the miles and miles of stockinette stitches; I've decided to lengthen it to be a shawl to be wrapped around me.

Time really flies!

PS. To the gals with bag envy, thanks for all your kind words. I am sure my swap partner would be happy to read them!

0 comments:

 

Webrings I am on

Vintagefusion Knits and Crochets Copyright © 2011 Photos and written content all by Emy unless otherwise indicated.