Monday, June 20, 2005

sick

I got hit by a flu bug.

Throughout the whole of last night, I was cacooning; wrapped up in my comforter with the fan blowing at level 2. Now I know why ladies go for those sauna trips -- all that perspiration really gives you a workout.

This morning, I made a trip to the doctor's. And of coz, I didn't forget my KIPping though it was a short while before I gave up. How does one knit singlehandedly while having to grab the tissues occasionally for the drippy nose?

After taking medication, I was on a marathon nap from 2-5pm in the afternoon.

Knitting content to resume tomorrow.

11 comments:

alison on Tue Jun 21, 03:55:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Hey, I'm sick today too. Hope you're feeling better soon! :)

Agnes on Tue Jun 21, 04:12:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Sorry to hear that you got sick. Have lots of rest and water ... and get well soon.

Eilene on Tue Jun 21, 05:44:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Feel better!!! I'm just getting over mine.

opportunityknits on Tue Jun 21, 07:54:00 AM GMT+8 said...

get well soon

Siow Chin on Tue Jun 21, 01:37:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Get well soon!

Anonymous said...

Feel better! -- Wendy

la sof on Tue Jun 21, 07:46:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Don't knit, it may be dangerous with the needles if you suddenly must blow your nose :-) Just can crochet something....

shorwei on Tue Jun 21, 09:24:00 PM GMT+8 said...

hi take care and get well soon! i'm down with flu too. :p

Lauren on Tue Jun 21, 10:52:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Hope you are feeling better today, Emy!

Susan on Wed Jun 22, 03:14:00 AM GMT+8 said...

I hope you're feeling better! My guess on the black and white secret is either a rabbit or that elusive Plymouth penguin.

Life's a Stitch on Wed Jun 22, 11:49:00 AM GMT+8 said...

My dr's receptionist knows my knitting as I never forget it. If I did, I'm sure there'd be a two hour wait. Sort of like there's always a traffic jam when I don't have my car knitting along.
Li

 

Webrings I am on

Vintagefusion Knits and Crochets Copyright © 2011 Photos and written content all by Emy unless otherwise indicated.