Monday, June 20, 2005

sick

I got hit by a flu bug.

Throughout the whole of last night, I was cacooning; wrapped up in my comforter with the fan blowing at level 2. Now I know why ladies go for those sauna trips -- all that perspiration really gives you a workout.

This morning, I made a trip to the doctor's. And of coz, I didn't forget my KIPping though it was a short while before I gave up. How does one knit singlehandedly while having to grab the tissues occasionally for the drippy nose?

After taking medication, I was on a marathon nap from 2-5pm in the afternoon.

Knitting content to resume tomorrow.

10 comments:

alison on Tue Jun 21, 03:55:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Hey, I'm sick today too. Hope you're feeling better soon! :)

Agnes on Tue Jun 21, 04:12:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Sorry to hear that you got sick. Have lots of rest and water ... and get well soon.

Anonymous said...

Feel better!!! I'm just getting over mine.

opportunityknits on Tue Jun 21, 07:54:00 AM GMT+8 said...

get well soon

Anonymous said...

Get well soon!

Anonymous said...

Feel better! -- Wendy

Mlle F. on Tue Jun 21, 07:46:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Don't knit, it may be dangerous with the needles if you suddenly must blow your nose :-) Just can crochet something....

Anonymous said...

hi take care and get well soon! i'm down with flu too. :p

Anonymous said...

I hope you're feeling better! My guess on the black and white secret is either a rabbit or that elusive Plymouth penguin.

Life's a Stitch on Wed Jun 22, 11:49:00 AM GMT+8 said...

My dr's receptionist knows my knitting as I never forget it. If I did, I'm sure there'd be a two hour wait. Sort of like there's always a traffic jam when I don't have my car knitting along.
Li

 

Webrings I am on

Vintagefusion Knits and Crochets Copyright © 2011 Photos and written content all by Emy unless otherwise indicated.