Saturday, June 4, 2005

More things on hand

As if my previous list of WIPs isn't enough, I gotten myself more busy:

1.
The Secret Pal 5 exchange
Yes, I've just gotten my SP5 pal so the fun is going to start soon.

2.
Sockapalooza Two
You know I just had to try my skills at making another pair of socks, don't you?

And this:



Mom's been good too! Here's her first attempt at lining the crochet canvas bag I made since I chickened out.


I know this doesn't count as my FO but I am happy that this one is done!

2 comments:

Unknown on Sun Jun 05, 02:19:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Emy your crochet bag, as usual is stunning. You could sell ones like that I am sure. It is a bit of a problem that you have to watch crochet all the time isn't it. I took stocking stich knitting on a bus tour of Europe and saw everything.

BuBBle GuM KniTs! on Thu Jun 09, 03:16:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Your crochet bag is simply beautiful. It is both stylish and practical.

 

Webrings I am on

Vintagefusion Knits and Crochets Copyright © 2011 Photos and written content all by Emy unless otherwise indicated.