Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Baby KAL update

Lu's completed the baby tank from Debbie Bliss' The Baby Knits Book, isn't it lovely? Poor Janette is taking a break; she still have lots of babies to knit for but her break knit is a hat for the preemie project. Toni is also knitting up some fabulous lace doilies in between; they are so gorgeous and I wish I could knit them myself (except dpns and I are not really on speaking terms)!

Marina has more photos of the various baby sets to show that are really cute.

Hmm...I really love knitting up baby items but I do that sporadically when the urge strikes (knitting baby garments, not making babies) LOL

3 comments:

Mlle F. on Wed Jun 15, 06:24:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Hi emy!
i've bought some Katia baby magazine during my holidays and the pattern are so cute !!! I hope my sister like so i can knit for her daughter and continue baby kal with you.

emy on Fri Jun 17, 08:35:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Hi Sophie,

Sure! Hope to see you making more new projects for the KAL! :)

emy on Fri Jun 17, 08:35:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Dominique,

Thanks so much for your kindness! I will be waiting for it :)

 

Webrings I am on

Vintagefusion Knits and Crochets Copyright © 2011 Photos and written content all by Emy unless otherwise indicated.