Tuesday, May 3, 2005

Baby KAL update

New members have signed up. Hi Jane, Joan, Rachel & Marina!

Updates
Check out that baby coordinates that
Sophie has finished! It comes with a cute romper. Joining the Baby KAL has gotten MJ motivated and she's gone ahead to finish the back piece with some 12" st st and some lovely smocking. Jane has plans to make a gorgeous fan and feather baby afghan; she's made several of them previously. When the baby outgrows, it becomes a shawl for mommy. Great idea! Joan knitted a baby jumper that's going to be weather tested.

My plans?
Make i-cord ties for the pixie hat!

1 comments:

Nancy Wetmore-Mathews on Tue May 03, 03:26:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Can I join too? I will be doing alot of baby stuff between now an August when my cousin and a friend are both expecting their babies.

 

Webrings I am on

Vintagefusion Knits and Crochets Copyright © 2011 Photos and written content all by Emy unless otherwise indicated.