Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Taking it a tad too long

That's what I thought too...I must be taking my new mantra a little too seriously - a look at my last post was a few days ago! I am making good progress too! Wanna see some photos?

Come back tomorrow. I will have a photo post then.

It's easy to lose track of time when you have several activities that are going parallel. Like knitting and home renovations.

We just spent last Saturday at a lighting shop & a toiletries accessory shop. How *exciting*!

The thing I am looking forward to now is the expected completion date of our apartment renovation is tentatively set to end late May. Which means I can move in soon; now I am really looking forward to it.

Sunday night was spent listing of hubby's watches for sale on ebay. (If you are interested, just click the link at the bottom of the sidebar.) We're doing this to get some bread on the table as we're on single income (that's his) and there's that money needed for our renovations.

This will carry on until I find myself a job or start a business or something. And I am trying to be a good gal by knitting from my stash. Hand me the handcuffs!

Anyone care to give me some great advice?!

0 comments:

 

Webrings I am on

Vintagefusion Knits and Crochets Copyright © 2011 Photos and written content all by Emy unless otherwise indicated.