Friday, April 22, 2005

Reliving memories

I am on the sleeve island for the past week.

So in order to relieve boredom, I present you:


You Are 15% Left Brained, 85% Right Brained

The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.
Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.
If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.
Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.

The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.
Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.
If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.
Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.

Wedding memories
I've just read Mona's blog and she's mentioned that she needed to do up a ring pillow. Ah, memories....here I present:

My wedding ring pillow!

This is the wedding ring pillow that I made. It's from Knitters' Magazine (can't remember which issue). I knitted, sewed and did the stuffing -- all from scratch! A no brainer would have been just simply to go to the shopping mall to buy one. But at 23, what did I know? I just wanted something that would be a keepsake. So here it is.

We haven't gone through the whole Chinese tea ceremony & the military wedding banquet thingy. Next year maybe. I am tempted to knit an evening gown for the dinner. Please convince me otherwise! LOL

I am already thinking of knitting up "I do"!

2 comments:

mona on Fri Apr 22, 10:36:00 PM GMT+8 said...

What a pretty ring pillow!!! I'm halfway through the one I'm doing and hope to show off more after the weekend.

Cheers Mona

Anonymous said...

Lovely ring pillow! It is a precious keepsake because of all the effort you put into it. Would love to see your "I Do"! That's one of my Knitty faves.

- MJ

 

Webrings I am on

Vintagefusion Knits and Crochets Copyright © 2011 Photos and written content all by Emy unless otherwise indicated.