Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Baby KAL update

First the updates:
Sophie is making a cute little gal's top but seems to be having a little frustration with the neckline. Lookie! Emily just attended a baby shower and has even knitted a cute garter elephant toy for her nephew to be. Kimberli has just began another pair of baby booties (pattern found on Interweave Knits website) on *ahem* dpns. MJ is working on a 3 year old sized Smock Jacket from Debbie Bliss' Celtic Knits.

So, here's my contribution to the Baby KAL:

Anyone can guess what this pattern is? After all the light and pastel shades I have been working with lately, this is a great change! Not only that, it certainly brightens up my blog entry :P

1 comments:

Mlle F. on Wed Apr 27, 07:33:00 PM GMT+8 said...

I've finally finished the purple baby top, with this $*`%%§รจ& !!! collar to be sewed to the chest. So proud, that I directly continued with short trousers... almost finished. One question is about size: we will see next month when i offer it... surprise!

 

Webrings I am on

Vintagefusion Knits and Crochets Copyright © 2011 Photos and written content all by Emy unless otherwise indicated.