Thursday, April 14, 2005

Getting RAOK'ed!

This is the second post of the day but I just *had* to do this one.

It was fantastic to get something in the mail. Hubby thought it's something for him but yeah, you know; he's partly right! Shannon of Confessions of a Craft Addict sent me this very lovely toy and a lovely chocolate to boot. What a great RAOK! (I am refraining from chowing the chocolate prior to this shot.)

It's a toy for hubby who is (a) a military guy (b) born in the year of the Ox. So this toy is seemingly fitting for someone like him huh? And incidentally, Shannon has it sent out on his birthday!

So thanks, Shannon, I love it and so does Hubby. In fact, after gifting him, Hubby kept it in a cupboard for safekeeping until we move to our new apartment where it'll be displayed prominently in his study. Along with blue tack; we love our friends but we don't trust the little ones who may just conveniently snitch it (grin).


Baby Knit/Crochet Along
Oh, on that note, for those interested, please drop me an email separately coz Blogger's anonymous commenting means that I don't have access to your email addy sometimes to reply to you.

2 comments:

The MacKay Way on Thu Apr 14, 11:36:00 PM GMT+8 said...

What a nice RAOK! (I'm loving the RAOK...just was admitted!)

I am thinking of signing on to your KAL...there are 7 (seven!!!) babies coming in my life...including 2 sets of twins!! WOW! (None are mine though - gasp at the thought!)
Cheers!

Shannon on Thu Apr 14, 11:57:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Yay! I'm glad it got there so quickly, and glad he likes it =)

 

Webrings I am on

Vintagefusion Knits and Crochets Copyright © 2011 Photos and written content all by Emy unless otherwise indicated.