Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Happy Belated Valentine's, Everyone!

Hubby and I went out for our Valentine's celebration dinner on Sunday night. Alfresco by the Singapore river, Siam Reap II is a nice spot.

I've yet given him a present! Eikkk! I will work on it tomorrow. He's not the demanding type and I am finding it a challenge to really get him something unique. He's told me not to buy him watch cases or boxes, watch winders. And I am not about to buy him chocolate, though Wendy's idea of buying her other half Valrhona to share is a good idea.

Yeah, and he was doing unit duty on the actual night. So much for that....

On the knitting front
Ms Saffron is one sleeve and collar, buttonholes away. Let's hope she'll be whole and complete by next week. She'll need blocking to be presentable as I've used the same needle size all over and the ruffle edges are, well, a little ruffled -- they flare slightly and flip up a little.

0 comments:

 

Webrings I am on

Vintagefusion Knits and Crochets Copyright © 2011 Photos and written content all by Emy unless otherwise indicated.