Thursday, November 18, 2004

Knitting standstill

Brought about by the overwhelming amount of work in office.

Thank god I am resigning and leaving soon. That'll mean that I am out of job, have no salary and is formally a dependant on my other half. But more importantly, no more $$$ to go around spending on yarn and magazine purchases!! boo hoo..... How bad that it get? I dunno, that's why I am buying yarn like crazy to build up stash...haha [Beware: Crazy manical woman on the loose]

Anyway, I spent some time last night getting some changes done to my blog. See the right panel bar? Go on, stake your spot on the map, I would love to know where you readers are from, just delurk. I've also found an Asian knitters ring and signed up for the Knitting blog as well. And did I say that I added the Crochet Meetup button as well? Gals, seriously, if you would want to go into crochet, let's just do it!

Yuhooo... Anyone coming this Saturday?

0 comments:

 

Webrings I am on

Vintagefusion Knits and Crochets Copyright © 2011 Photos and written content all by Emy unless otherwise indicated.