Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Am I a twerp or what?

twerp (n) : someone who is regarded as contemptible [syn: twirp, twit]
Source: WordNet ® 2.0, © 2003 Princeton University

That is me alright... I received a notice from the post office to collect a parcel. Mom's gone off to the Post office this morning and called me in the afternoon to tell me that it's a parcel from Canada.

*Now* I have a stinking suspicion that it is the parcel that I sent to my Secret Friend. The Postmaster told my mom that there is a missing post code or something so it was returned. Thank God I had the sense to request post office to "return to sender" if the package is not successfully delivered to recipient.

I guess I have to check where I bloody went wrong! All that postage $$$ for nothing! Hrm....and no one to blame except myself! *Wah* Why are things going so wrong for me lately?

I think I better watch which side of the bed I fall out of tomorrow morning!

0 comments:

 

Webrings I am on

Vintagefusion Knits and Crochets Copyright © 2011 Photos and written content all by Emy unless otherwise indicated.