Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Staying motivated

Since the crocheted beret (or newsboy cap as I found it's really called) is completed, I have gone back to my WIPs and did more work.

Remember the sari yarn? Honestly, I finally got around to knitting it when I saw how beautiful the colors are when
my student started knitting hers.

2 days ago, I just ripped out the earlier piece and casted on proper for my project.

See it's a bag!

The photo shows it pre-wash so I need to give it a good soak. If anyone is leading me to temptation, it's got to be my student Christine for she is so into bags. All that is missing is a nice big round wooden button. I'll need to hunt for one soon.

So with one more WIP-turned-FO, you know what I did next...


Yes, I just did...started on a new project again! This time, a crochet piece. And I am going to say, "My students just started on their very first crochet projects and I am going along with them for moral encouragement too!"

1 comments:

KnittenKnots on Tue Apr 11, 09:07:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Love the bag!! I agree a big wooden button would be just the thing to finish it off... :-)

 

Webrings I am on

Vintagefusion Knits and Crochets Copyright © 2011 Photos and written content all by Emy unless otherwise indicated.