Thursday, May 19, 2011

Pink capelet completed

Remember the little girl who wanted a pink frock and the mini capelet I was crocheting for her?

I did get around to completing it.

hand crochet cover up coverlet in aircon

Not only that, I did manage to get the label sewn on.

personalized sewing cloth label on handknit

See that in the back neck? As much as I detest sewing, I managed to get the label attached.

At the time of ordering these years back, I didn't know that apart from sewn labels, there are also iron-on options. And I had a huge batch of these that I needed to use up so I am diligently trying to sew them onto my FOs whenever I can.

hand knit customized name label in Singapore


The inspiration behind this capelet is detailed in this post here.

Lovely isn't it? It could fit me but it's just too girly!

0 comments:

 

Webrings I am on

Vintagefusion Knits and Crochets Copyright © 2011 Photos and written content all by Emy unless otherwise indicated.