Thursday, May 14, 2009

FO mention in Interweave Crochet!

I should have blogged about this way earlier.

As usual, there are hiccups. This only came in the mail a month ago.

Interweave Mail Singapore

All the way from US. From one of my favorite magazine publisher, Interweave.

Interweave Crochet Summer 2008 magazine

In the package is a copy of Interweave Crochet Summer 2008 issue. My Lily Chin crocheted dress FO is mentioned in its Readers' Gallery on Page 12.

No wonder at one stage, I keep getting hits to my blog where I see people searching for the abovementioned dress.

But I managed to only get my hands on the issue only recently -- there's some minor admin issues so I didn't realize that my FO was published until of late.

Nevertheless, better late than never!

2 comments:

Atouria on Fri May 15, 12:50:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Wow! How nice to get a mention in your favorite magazine! That dress looks amazing on you.

emy on Tue May 19, 12:36:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Thanks! I really ought to wear the dress more often. :)

 

Webrings I am on

Vintagefusion Knits and Crochets Copyright © 2011 Photos and written content all by Emy unless otherwise indicated.