Friday, November 11, 2005

Another belated

This time, my own birthday.

I had the opportunity to take a break last Friday to celebrate my birthday at a tasty Peranakan restaurant called
Chilli Padi. Had a walnut cheesecake as the birthday cake -- YUM!

No photos as my camera isn't an outdoorsy animal -- it needs to remain *wired* (i.e. plugged to the wall) most of the time or it'll just wilt.

The good thing though:

I've good a new camera! Remember the Canon A95 (ok, not so new...it's a soon-to-be phased out model) but I've got a great bargain buy.

So the next few posts should be photo rich soon!

7 comments:

Ruth on Fri Nov 11, 02:22:00 AM GMT+8 said...

happy belated birthday!!! sound like you had fun (i'm assuming your husband took you out right?) =D

--Deb on Fri Nov 11, 06:49:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Happy, happy birthday! Why, we're almost sisters, our birthdays are only a couple days apart!

Chie on Fri Nov 11, 06:58:00 AM GMT+8 said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, EMY!!!
You have many great FOs!
I love the little coin purse and the booties! So sweet. :)

Agnes on Fri Nov 11, 10:56:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Happy Birthday!

Mimi on Fri Nov 11, 12:01:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Happy belated birthday! Nice to have a great dinner to celebrate it!

Toni on Sat Nov 12, 03:24:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Happy, happy birthday!! and congrats on the new toy :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Emy!!

 

Webrings I am on

Vintagefusion Knits and Crochets Copyright © 2011 Photos and written content all by Emy unless otherwise indicated.