Saturday, September 17, 2005

A international guest in town!

Guess who that is? Zira!

She's just arrived from her
Israel trip. Despite being all tired out, she's decided to check out my knitting stash. And with yarn being so comfy, Zira decides to lounge on them!

Well, she's checking out my yarns that are lined up for the knitting & crochet classes. Yup, those are stashed right at my home where my students, customers & I can have immediate access to them. The rest, I'm having them delivered as when needed. (Can't store too much since my personal stash is already occupying 8 chubbies!)

Then Zira decides to check out my spinning wheel.

Ok, so the wheel's not real. Zira is still upbeat & tells me that I'll get to own a spinning wheel one day if I set my mind to it. Ha! Wait till I learn to spin properly...

1 comments:

Moze on Sun Sep 18, 03:47:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Be careful--that Zira is a heartbreaker. Mickey's been crying since she's been gone.

Enjoy the chocolate--you're going to need it to keep up with the Z-ster!

 

Webrings I am on

Vintagefusion Knits and Crochets Copyright © 2011 Photos and written content all by Emy unless otherwise indicated.