Friday, August 19, 2005

WIPs on the go

Yesterday's FO

Is this:

It's meant to be a pillowcase for those small tuck pillows you use with your working chair. Except I couldn't find a pillow that size in the house! Alternatively, it could be use as a seat toppper.

The ribbons you see in the photo above is meant to be used for fastening. (You can tell that I really don't like closures.) The front is knitted in st st with a lace strip while the back is in moss stitch. It should be really cosy in winter.


And while on the go, I also started a new project. An easy, portable baby-related one, that is. This much I will tell you. My friend's already 9 mths pregnant so I must really hurry up!

It's not obvious in this photo but the yarn's variegated; I love the way it's turning out!

3 comments:

Agnes on Fri Aug 19, 03:40:00 AM GMT+8 said...

I love the colour of the pillow case! Actually, I have been thinking if I ever get to start working on the Great American Afghan, I would use such a colour. I saw Lion Brand's Wool Ease in Rose Heather and I really like it.
Your pillow case is lovely.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful baby knitting! I love that variegated yarn--the subtle color shifts are my favorite kind. Delish!

Laura.Y on Fri Aug 19, 03:05:00 PM GMT+8 said...

oooo i love the pillow case..:) the pattern and the colors makes it look so sweet.

 

Webrings I am on

Vintagefusion Knits and Crochets Copyright © 2011 Photos and written content all by Emy unless otherwise indicated.