Thursday, August 25, 2005

Cushion pattern possibilities

Wow! Thanks for everyone's help in pointing out the various cushion patterns for my consideration.

As Eilene asked, I am not sure if home knitting is going to be the next IN thing but it sure is, right here on my blog and at my house!

Here's a list of cushion possibilities:

Megan suggested that I browse through 200 Crochet Blocks or work some mitered squares while Christina reminded me that Rowan 36 has several cushion patterns in them. A piet mondrian pillow was what Yarnzilla (love that nick!) suggested. Dear Sophie directed my attention to Rowan's shark pillow that is just so up my alley. This Knitpicks retro throw is easily adapted for the cushions as Siow Chin pointed out (Which incidentally is hubby's favorite. He's a nostalgic guy.)

And so, we'll be *shopping* through my stash this weekend to pick out the yarns for me to start working on the project!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep us posted on what you finally decided to knit.

Anonymous said...

I just looked through your FO's & I love your work. You are very talented!

Looking forward to seeing what you knit. ;-)

Megan on Mon Aug 29, 10:52:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Can't wait to see the cushions, and thanks for posting those links. That shark pillow is really fun to look at! Good luck!

 

Webrings I am on

Vintagefusion Knits and Crochets Copyright © 2011 Photos and written content all by Emy unless otherwise indicated.