Saturday, May 14, 2005

Tagged!

Yup, tagged by MJ of Yummy Yarns for a book meme.

Total number of books in your house
There's probably a bookcase full of them. Mostly marketing, self improvement, craft books and comics (does the latter count?)

Last book bought
A Marketing Plan (yeah, not quite a book per se...) You see, the last I really bought books are when I was in China and the titles are in Chinese. Mostly short novels for my work travel trips to alternate with knitting on airplanes. Or reads during winding down at night in the hotels.

Books you often read or that mean a lot to you
How to win friends and influence people & How to stop worrying and start living by Dale Carneige

I like those books since I believe everyone's path to success is dependent on their self-will and efforts. There's just too much whining and blaming going around that just brings everyone down. His books also pulls me back to live life a little more humanely as opposed to the chase for materialistic comforts.

Who are you going to pass this on to and why
Anyone who's reading my blog and is interested, consider yourselves tagged! LOL

If this is a magazine meme, I would probably do a lot more better :P

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marketing? That's interesting. My shelves are filled with all sorts of design and rock climbing books... In addition to BF's Buddhism and social issues books. Good answer to the third!

As for the pink Chibi, I saw one of those for sale on eBay for $51. Can you believe that? Supply and demand, I tell ya. And gullibility, too!

- MJ

 

Webrings I am on

Vintagefusion Knits and Crochets Copyright © 2011 Photos and written content all by Emy unless otherwise indicated.