Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Baby KAL update

Kimberli's finished the first of the baby sock and we can't wait to see pictures. The bonnet Andrea is working on looks lovely and she'll probably be knitting a pair of booties to go with it - in baby cashmerino, no less! *yummy*

Jane's way too generous: she has put up her fan and feather afghan pattern so for anyone who is interested, please go over and say Emy sent you. She is already starting on that afghan for her nephew to be. And look at the mountain (gasp!) of baby stuff her eldest daughter did!

Sallee is working on her good ol' ripple baby blanket and Nancy is joining the blanket party with a login cabin version. Oh, and I spotted 2 baby sweater kits there too!

It's interesting to see all the patterns and yarns everyone are using.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, My name is Zainun from KL, Malaysia. I accidently came across your blog. I's an ardent fan of crochet, crossstitch and lately, hardanger. I am interested to learn knitting but I don't know any teachers or classes here. Just want to find out if you have any knowledge of anybody here in KL who knows any.
Thank you.

 

Webrings I am on

Vintagefusion Knits and Crochets Copyright © 2011 Photos and written content all by Emy unless otherwise indicated.