Friday, November 25, 2005

Getting laced

Thanks for the compliments on Ms Leafy Cami.

The cami can be found in VK Spring/Summer 03. It's pattern #3 called "Shaped Camisole" (not too exciting a name, is it?)

Anyway, I just wanted to set the record straight that although this pattern has a full page chart, the back piece instructions is the killer as it's too brief. Well, so brief that it took a lot of flipping back and forth; looking at the model photo and killing a few more brain cells than I usually would.

And I also did my own modifications to the front as my shoulders are obviously a tad too broad and I'm using cotton.


But other than that, more lace in the works...
This time, it's crochet using size 10 cotton.
There's 2 projects in the photo using the same thread in case you are wondering.

1 comments:

Mimi on Fri Nov 25, 06:47:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Beautiful cotton yarn. I am curious to see what you are crocheting!

 

Webrings I am on

Vintagefusion Knits and Crochets Copyright © 2011 Photos and written content all by Emy unless otherwise indicated.